95 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Event
- Venue Negotiations and Contracts
- Designers and Printers
- Audio Visual
- Food and Beverage
You’ll find suggestions of how you can implement cost savings in your event right now!
Here are some of the tips you’ll find in your copy of 95 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Event:
Venue Negotiations and Contracts
- Choose a line item in your budget and ask if the venue will consider providing it as a complimentary item
- Negotiate complimentary event or storage space with the venue. Complimentary event space is usually offered if there is food and beverage and/or guest rooms booked in conjunction with the event
- Work with your audiovisual supplier to find ways to save money i.e. receive complimentary items like backdrops and walkie talkies, or an equipment upgrade at no charge.
- Consider a meeting venue such as a technical school or university campus that has audiovisual and internet built into the classrooms.
Food and Beverage
- Order packaged food “on consumption”. The venue will only charge for food that is opened or eaten.
- Ask staff to pass food at a reception. Food served this way lasts longer than a buffet. You can order less food and add some class to the event.
95 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Event is only $3.98 + tax! You’ll save this and more with money saving ideas that you can implement right away.
Ebook – 95 Tips for Saving Money on Your Next Event